Drum Roll.....
Dishcloths.
Yes that's right. Today's 2 thumbs up topic is dishcloths.
Maybe dishcloths are not important in your world.
So be it.
In mine, dishcloths are a {relatively} big deal.
At least in the kitchen.
I spend a lot of time in my kitchen
and I need a dishcloth
that's gonna keep up with me
and my cookin' & cleanin'.
No mamsy-pamsy cloths for me.
And all dishcloths are not created equal.
I've tried the cheapies from the dollar store...
the ones where you get 1,000 for a buck.
And I've tried the higher priced ones,
where I have a fit when I buy them
because they're over priced,
and then have a fit when I use them
because they're un-absorbent
and/or unable to be wrung.
I've tried pretty ones, and you know what ya get there.
Yep, just pretty.
I got fed up with the average cloth...
too big, too little,
too thick, too thin,
don't last through beaching,
you name it, I'd had it.
Then I started using these ...
They're the bomb!
I use them for EVERYTHING.
Ok, not everything, but for washing lots of things,
from dishes to cars,
and I gladly recommend them.
Pictured below is a brand new pack -
$8 for 4 from Williams Sonoma.
They're the perfect size and thickness,
ultra absorbent, and they L.A.S.T.
When they can't take the heat anymore
{i.e. they're stained beyond recognition,
no longer turning white with bleach,
and are starting to grow holes},
they migrate to the car wash bucket
where they become useful in a second life.
{Or they migrate to Aynsley's play drawer
where they become blankets for Barbies.
Or something.}
I just love 'em.
Maybe it's just me that's finicky
when it comes to kitchen linens.
But I'll bet after trying these out
on your counter tops,
you'll be finicky too.
2 Thumbs Up!
No comments:
Post a Comment