Monday, August 1, 2011

The Top Ten Reasons

Reasons?
Reasons why you don't see a new *substantive* post on my blog.

1) Serious technological issues. Part of the problem is that my desktop is a dinosaur ... every other word I type doesn't actually appear on the screen. When I type, it's like the words get frozen. A lot. This is frustrating when one is trying to write. I suppose I need a new hard drive. Or maybe just more memory. Or both.

2) Along that line, I think 'blogger' has updated their site and I missed the memo. Can't seem to get the platform running correctly. This also falls under technological issues.

3) Facebook. Most of you blog readers are 'friends' on Facebook and therefore already know what is happening in our Everyday Life. You also see my latest pics so you've got visual reminders we are alive and thriving!

4) I don't have particularly interesting things to share lately. Although... I have tried some new recipes that I need to share with you. And I did manage to get some pics of them too so eventually...

5) Summer. As in summer reading. It has captured my attention. I have read more and typed less. This is a good thing.

6) Summer. As in the kids are H.O.M.E. and I have no T.I.M.E. to sit on the computer and blog.

7) Summer. As in there is FUN to be had and therefore I do not WANT to sit at the computer and blog.

8) Well, I don't have an 8th reason. The above pretty well sums it up.

Check back in the Fall or shoot me a message. I'd love to hear from you, friend. ☺

No comments: