Monday, June 6, 2011

Ballet & Baseball & Everything in Between

Friends, it's been busy.

Too busy for blogging.

But I don't want to get too far behind
so today's post is a quick recap of
some of our recent everyday life happenings.


Aynsley's first (and only?) year in dance, hence Aynsley's first dance recital, hence Aynsley's first ballet.










Forgive the scanned image but here is her

dance portrait, taken by Lauren Bush.

Love♥.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Tristan has been working on his catching skills.

For whatever reason, he prefers tennis balls.

I suppose one day soon we'll graduate to baseballs.


He lines them up carefully and then instructs the throw...

waits for the right moment....

and closes his eyes☺


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rod and I stole away for a few days of R & R on the water.


We rescued this shell from the bottom, right after a bigger horse-conch

ate the conch right out of his shell. A small nurse shark was taking it all

in too but we got the shell☺

And as Rod said, either this is one huge fin or one tiny lobster.

I rested this tot on my fin for a quick photo op before

returning him to sea, where he will grow to be a tasty treat.

Had to make a trip to the dive shop

for replacement parts...

you can see the concentration...







but I'm glad 'cause then he could shoot these...

Yum! Hogfish is a favorite!

And we spent a fair amount of time like this...



and I just have to share this fab guava cheesecake

at our all time favorite island eatery, El Meson de Pepe's.

Paired with cafe con leche, pictured, it ended our getaway

in perfection.

everyday life is good indeed.



Until we catch up again...

love the moment!



Heidi ☼


No comments: