I am tickled about this quilt. Miss Pat H. at church handmade this and we raffled it off at Relay for Life. I wanted it so badly and so I bought my fair share of tix. I won! She personalized it for the occasion by stitching our church name inside. I've been cuddling up with it ever since but Robyn thinks I should use it as a tablecloth of sorts for Easter. So, I photographed it as such. Robyn, what do ya think? I can so see the bird's nest placecard holders on it, can't you? Thank you, Miss Pat!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I won, I won!
I am tickled about this quilt. Miss Pat H. at church handmade this and we raffled it off at Relay for Life. I wanted it so badly and so I bought my fair share of tix. I won! She personalized it for the occasion by stitching our church name inside. I've been cuddling up with it ever since but Robyn thinks I should use it as a tablecloth of sorts for Easter. So, I photographed it as such. Robyn, what do ya think? I can so see the bird's nest placecard holders on it, can't you? Thank you, Miss Pat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment