We're gearing up for the season and realized that we haven't named our boat yet! So, we think a good contest might be in order..many of our friends and family are creative and competitive and we think you all might have some good suggestions for a name. See pic for inspiration. As for the winning entry, the prize package includes a scenic tour of an undisclosed location on the aforementioned unnamed boat.
By participating, entrants agree to the Contest Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Contest rules TBA. :-)
2 comments:
I posting my entries before you make the rule that you can only have one entry. I'm into this boat naming thing because well, I'm afraid since my husband refuses to go near lakes in Florida because of alligators I'm pretty sure we won't be owning one. So anyway, here they are: "Sweet Escape" -a little too simple but sometimes simple is good. "Running Down a Dream" -you know, the Tom Petty song, I always thought it would make a good boat name. "Hope Floats" Ok, I'll quit now.
My official entry is "Davis Island"
Post a Comment