What can I say?
It's been our main source
of entertainment this Spring.
Humor me as I show you our veggies...
Pole Beans
Corn will be ready soon...
Green peppers too...
I waited for this berry {yes, singular, there was only one}
to ripen, checking it day and night, fearful that a bird
would take it before I could get to it.
Sure enough, the morning I decided to pluck it from the bush
For reasons unknown,
we are growing many different varieties.
The big boy is a Sun Fire. Then we've got Romas,
plump cherry tomatoes, and then those tiny bursts of flavor
The mercury is rising and our peas are saying farewell.
We haven't decided about a summer crop
but this Spring sure has been fun!
1 comment:
hi there,
i love, love the pictures from your garden, thanks for sharing. if you don’t mind, i have a few ques for you. i am new to gardening & since we live in the same zone, i was wondering which plants would you consider planting during the summer season? when should i start them? should i transplant during the summer or sow directly? some individuals have told me that it is way too hot to start the garden & i should wait until after labor day. what do you suggest? i so look forward to your advice, i know that you love gardening!
Post a Comment