In these 90 days, have I accomplished some projects...marked off some "to-do's"???
You'll see much of that in the weeks to come.
I will tell you - it has been busy. It's been a blessed busy. A good busy. I have learned so much in these three months. Most days I think my brain is nearly smokin' what with all this learnin'. Yes, this blogging hiatus has been good for me and I'm ready to dive back in. ☺
There is much to catch up on friend.
Or should I start by showing you some samples of the thousands of photos I have shot in those three months? Yes, thousands. No exaggeration there.
Or should I start with a short story about the frustrated Easter bunny at my house yesterday? Let's just say it wasn't one of my finer parenting moments. After several tough days with my stubborn son and after a melt-down over the Easter basket, I was dangerously close to letting the bunny out of the proverbial bag about *the* bunny. 'Twas a tough day. I'm pretty sure I'm out of the running for Mother of the Year 2011.
For now, I'll tell you that on each Tuesday, I'll share a little something from this *everyday life* 'round here. One week it might be a re-cap in photos. Another week might highlight a recipe. And who knows what else! You can bet there'll be plenty of overly wordy story-telling and maybe a little bit of whining here and there. But it'll be life. And it'll be real. And it'll be fun.
I'll leave you with a few new pics of our clan...the kids have grown!
Oh he still melts my heart...
And she still inspires me with a twinkle in her eye...
And they still are a handful...
And Jack.
Well, Jack is still simply the best dog a gal could have.
Until we chat again...
Heidi☺
4 comments:
wow! i have been checking the blog for the last three months hoping you'd come back around. glad to see it! ; ) afterall, pop only had my blog to look at this whole time, and lets be honest.....im sure he gets bored looking at pictures of berkley. haha
So glad you're back!! Your pictures are amazing and I do love the ones of the kids, but wow I love the one of Jack. What a great photo!!! Looking forward to keeping up with you again:)
i am so excited that you are back!! can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
Glad that you are back, we have missed you.
Post a Comment