Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Aynsley & Tristan's Excellent Adventure

Every year in December, Gran & Pop (and crew) take the kids on what they call a "Christmas Adventure". It's such a neat time for them to go play and enjoy some fun things of the season and it has become a really special tradition. From what I hear, this year's adventure was a whirlwind...they packed in one Christmas activity after another! Thanks to Sarah for being the official photographer so Daddy and I can appreciate the fun that was had too! Here are a few shots of their time this past weekend on the Christmas Adventure 2008.

When they got home, I asked the kids what they did....here's what I got:
1. "Santa Claus is scary, mom..."
2. "We rode the Christmas Express---choo choo! "
3. "We ate lots of can-deeeeeeee!"
4. "We made a bird house" (aka gingerbread house)
5. "We saw a parade and ate purple cotton candy!"
6. "We went to the movies and saw "Bolt" on the Big TV!!!!" (aka the movie theatre)
7. "I was a unicorn lady!" (see face painting pics below)
8. "Broccoli licked the paint off my face, mom!" (the dog's name is "Berkley", not Broccoli, but you cannot convince the kids otherwise)





Thanks, Gran & Pop, AJ & Sarah, and Caity, for great memories...they are still talking about it all!

No comments: