Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yes, I know it's not Tuesday


But it's close. And I was too tired last night at 11:30 when I remembered, again, that it was Tuesday. And I didn't post anything last Tuesday. Another disclaimer: If you happen to be a male reader, discontinue reading as this post is strictly girl business.

This week's Thumbs Up? = "Red Hot Gift" ---It's all about the pedicure!

When December rolls around, I like to trade in my normal conservative pale pink for something a bit more festive....change it up a bit with color! But do you know how hard it is to find a red nail polish color that isn't too pink, too orange, too fire-engine, too vampish....red is a tough color! Anybody know what I'm talkin' about?! I think I have finally found one and I thought I'd share it with you. OPI Red Hot Gift. New this season. Purchase at a salon or drug store where they sell OPI products.


So go ahead... apply red, and let your toes be merry and bright!

2 comments:

Ibrahim family said...

Heidi,
I found your blog a few weeks ago and enjoy seeing your posts. You are extremely creative. I would love to know what digital scrapbook website/product you use.
Allisa

Heidi S said...

You make me wish I had done red today when I had my toes done!