Monday, July 13, 2009

Today

What I'm doing today:
Packing the 1,025 items that it takes
for my family of 5 (Jack included in the headcount)
to go on vacation for 7 days




What the kids are doing today:

Not helping me pack.

Instead they are very busy building a disaster zone in Aynsley's room, while also "pic-i-ick-ing" on cherries and blueberries (lovely on the carpet), listening to Footloose and Ain't No Mountain High Enough on the Barbie Bloombox (at a rather high volume I might add) and also telling me that the words are NOT "kick off your Sunday shoes" but "kick off your Sunday snooze!" Who knew!


Should we actually get everything packed and loaded
in the boat & truck and still have our sanity,
we'll be headed out in the a.m. See you next week!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Where you going on vacation? CAN WE COME PLEASE!!!!!

Spencer Girl said...

Have Fun!

blessed by HIM said...

Have a great time! I bet you are going to the Keys. We went there over 4th of July. Had a blast!