Before he went on stage, I got the opportunity to chat with him for a minute...to tell the absolute truth, I was slightly giddy, overly smily, and have NO idea what I said to him. I think it was something about how I had just wrapped up Wild Goose Chase, and how my girlfirends and I had been reading it together as a study this summer and how great it was. I do remember that he said to be sure to pass along his best wishes to them. I couldn't forget that part!
So....Robyn, Heidi, and Angie....Mark sends his best regards directly to YOU. (I was absolutely dying that the three of you were not there with me to take it all in.).
Travis Cottrell:
And of course, Beth Moore:
She delivered an awesome message about one-on-one influence -- it was sooooo good. I think my notes are several pages long.
I was sitting on the front row and therefore got an up close and personal view. I just can't say how cool the experience was. Beth and I exchanged smiles while she stood 3 feet directly in front of me. Do I sound ridiculous? That's okay...it was an awesome experience.
And the last speaker of the day was Ed Young Jr. All I can say is WOW!


3 comments:
Words can't even say....
Okay...maybe one word: JEALOUS!
Totaly jealous. In a holy sort of way.
Post a Comment