We filled them with.......
several more trips to the lake for tubing, lounging, and general lolly-gagging ...
...trips to the library...
... and the children's museum...
...and of course, a Girl's-Only-Back-to-School-Shopping-Day!
And we managed to fit in at least one more gathering at Starbucks before Robyn's baby arrived. My best gals + "Julia/Julie" movie + dinner + coffee + late night = FUN!

And...A final (maybe?) trip to the beach to build more sand castles and catch more fish.

And...A final (maybe?) trip to the beach to build more sand castles and catch more fish.
Now if we can just get ready for next week.
Might be tough...
1 comment:
We love to see all of the cute pics! Andrew and I sure do miss them! Love the new back to school outifts, very cute! I used to get so excited about the first day, I wish I had more first days. ALSO, thank you SO much for the official letter to Fran. I truly appreciate it, and haven't found time to stop and thank you. Hopefully it will end the way it should. Off to bed, the sun from todays beach adventure sure got to me. ; )
Post a Comment