My children are always teaching me lessons.
A few days ago, they taught me several at once...
I found them out back,
intently working together to create a masterpiece.
I spoke before I thought and said:
"Oh guys, those are just weeds"
As soon as the words lept out of my mouth,
I regretted them.
I realized...
Those may be weeds to me but they're daisies to them.
Luckily, they ignored me and continued on,
gathering enough for a bouquet.
A beautiful bouquet indeed,
and a happy addition to our kitchen.
How many times have I tried to "pose" them
so I could get their picture?????
No posing necessary on this day.
I just hung out and captured them as they played.
Now when I see a pesky weed in my yard, I think twice.
Now when I see a pesky weed in my yard, I think twice.
"A weed is only a misplaced plant" - Anonymous
☼




No comments:
Post a Comment