Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First Day of Pre-K

All reports indicate a smooth, fun, first day! I know you grandparents were concerned that our T-Man might be teary but truth be told, the only tears were from Momma. (Like I said, glad it isn't kindergarten yet. ) They were excited getting ready in the morning and I captured a bit of that on film. They really wanted to know if Jack Dog could go to school too and kept asking me "Why Not?" as I tried to explain that dogs just don't go to school.





I drew a heart on their hands and told them that when they saw it, it would remind them that Mommy loves them. When I picked Aynsley up, she promptly told me that her heart had worn off and I needed to fix it quick.


They are both asking to go back to school but Tropical Storm Fay has obviously put a dent in our new routine....

1 comment:

Heidi S said...

What a sweet way to remind them that you love them! I might be drawing hearts on hands in the weeks to come. Glad their first day was a good one.