Monday, August 25, 2008

A Tristan Moment

I was cooking dinner tonight when Tristan ran in from outside and with a great amount of glee said "Momma, look ! look what I picked for you!" (I expected a gardenia or some other fragrant sort) Nope.

"A Marshmellow!" aka a mushroom, pictured here below.


Since I had my camera out, I snapped a pix of the halibut I was cookin' for supper...meant to take an "after" shot of the bronzed lemons, but we ate it too fast! :-)

2 comments:

Heidi S said...

I'm so glad to know that my son is not the only boy who prefers wearing underwear only. I'm even more glad to know that I'm not the only mother who lets him!

Spencer Girl said...

Amen, Sisters, Amen. . I do feel a little guilt about that before children remark "I will never let my kids run around in their underwear." I'm lucky if Brady will wear his underwear (diaper).