Wednesday, August 13, 2008

'Round here...

It's been a rough week for Aynsley and it's only Wednesday. Monday = After frying chicken, I emptied the grease into a can in the garbage. As I was pouring, Aynsley rushed into the kitchen and brushed her arm against the very hot pan. Not good. She has a pretty good burn on her arm and we've been nursing it like mad to prevent infection. I know it hurts her and it seems to be all she can think about. So in an effort to get her mind off of it, we curled up together for a showing of "The Sound of Music" and popcorn. I think it did the trick! Here she is showing off her wound. It's getting better. Now the trauma is simply taking off the bandaids...


This morning she fell out of her chair while eating breakfast. She wasn't able to get her hands down to break her fall and so her head took the brunt...nice goose egg. We're hoping the remainder of the week proves to be uneventful in our house. Poor thing.


=============

Other news is that Rod continues demolition in what will be our new office building.
He has made lots of headway but there is much more to be done.
I'm trying to document the changes --before & after shots --maybe one day when I have nothing to do (and am not blogging :-) ), I'll create a little "construction album"!


No comments: