Saturday, September 19, 2009

Deeper Still

This weekend some friends and I headed to Orlando to
experience Deeper Still with gifted and famed Bible teachers
Beth Moore, Kay Arthur and Priscilla Shirer.
What a tremendous experience it was!
Here are a couple pics:
From L to R:
Nicole, Heidi D., Heidi S., Stacia, Martha, Lois




Travis Cottrell and the guys from the band gettin' down

with some Southern Gospel...it was awesome!!!

At the end of the day on Saturday, these ladies gathered up

for a casual and very funny Q & A type-"chat". We laughed until we cried!

2 comments:

Creating with the Kecks said...

I hope that you all had fun. I miss Martha and Lois, they were friends of ours from our "old" church in Sebring. They are some of the people that we miss the most since we left.

Unknown said...

Heidi. I am envious of all the retreats/conferences that you attend(not in a bad way)! They sound so awesome! You get to hear strong women of God and learn from them. Enjoy!! Aunt Kaye