Wednesday, September 30, 2009


It's a new thing!

You've heard it...."A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" How true!

So this new addition to Everyday Life will feature a photograph (taken by me) that speaks on it's own. One that doesn't require words to offer its explanation. I hope to share shots that reveal at a glance what it might take dozens of pages to expound *. Wordless Wednesdays **
Will you join me? Simply grab the above image (click and save) and every so often when you take a photograph that fits this description, share it with this small blog community - on Wednesdays - and we'll all delight in imagining its meaning.

This edition of WW will be the most lengthy as it needed an introduction but in the future, expect no rambling from me. The image I shot today:






* based on a quote from Ivan Turgenev
**Let me tell you that I did not come up that catchy phrase Wordless Wednesday - I read the words on another's very creative blog though I think she uses the phrase differently than we will.

No comments: