Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It was an adventure indeed!
Beautiful weather-some our coldest of the season- but a cloudless sunshiny sky -and two littles who were excited to go see where Mickey Mouse lives.
Boy did we have fun at the Happiest Place on Earth!
Here's a few pictures of our time.


From our first steps into the park, Aynsley's No. 1 request
was to meet Cinderella. Gosh I'm glad we were able to do it....


We also chatted up Princess Aurora (aka Sleeping Beauty)

about such things as sneakers vs. glass slippers..

Lots of foolin' around while in line for Pirates of the Caribbean...

& also when Dad decided to take on a hula challenge...around his neck!!!


Uncle AJ showing his hula stuff...


...more tom-foolery...

I ♥ this picture of Aynsley on my Dad's shoulders:

Did I mention there was tom-foolery?


Don't quite know how we got this lucky but along came Woody (you know...from Toy Story!) who grabbed Tristan's hand on the way to dance in the street. Oh the beaming smile on T's face to get to walk hand-in-hand with one of his faves! He told me later that he'd "never seen toys dance before!"


When I uploaded these pics, Tristan was watching, and I asked him about this next one...I said "T, what were you looking at here?"
He said "Mom, I was checking out his boots. They were awesome!".

Great fun with the family!
Many thanks, Gran and Pop, for helping us make some magic! ♥

No comments: