What would I do without these girls?
God has blessed me with these
Godly, giggly, goofy, and highly intelligent
women for girlfriends. Love 'em!
Recently we got together for an all day "retreat"...
a 12-hour marathon of coffee, chocolate,
casual theological discussions (ha!),
and lots and lots of laughs- it was a great day!
{Thanks, Robyn, for all your special touches!}


God has blessed me with these
Godly, giggly, goofy, and highly intelligent
women for girlfriends. Love 'em!
Recently we got together for an all day "retreat"...
a 12-hour marathon of coffee, chocolate,
casual theological discussions (ha!),
and lots and lots of laughs- it was a great day!
{Thanks, Robyn, for all your special touches!}

Love you girls!
5 comments:
Thanks Heidi...we love you too!
I am quite the honored one! What a sweet post. I too, am thankful for the friendship I have with you girls. Where would I be without it?
And...since we're such good friends, can I just say that the least you could have done was photoshop my head from a "prettier day" for the one in this picture? Where was my makeup? And, for that matter, here was my hairbrush? Of course, that's my vanity speaking and it's just more proof of the love in our friendship...y'all don't care one ounce what I look like! You'll still go out in public with me!
Love to you ALL!
I just POPPED into Everyday Life and got caught up and happen to see this...I refreshed and saw that Heidi S. was doing the same...
Can you fee the LOVE tonight...what a sweet post. I knew there was a reason I happened to sit and down and look @ your blog tonight -- it blessed my heart! :-)
P.S. I love all the birdie pictures!
Heidi S. - remember in the Scrap-a-thon rules and guideline, makeup is to be minimial.
Post a Comment