Doc has to have his hands (or brush) right up in the action!
The Good News:
We are just days away from obtaining a "C.O." and beginning the move-in process.
The Bad News:
The timing couldn't be more awful. Our annual Thanksgiving trip to Alabama would be starting Sat. but for the delicate time table we find ourselves living in. Since we are acting as the contractor with this project, we kinda need to be available. I sure am not complaining..it is God's miracle that this is happening at all, but we sure could use a bit of a break and we were very much looking forward to hibernating in the middle of nowhere for a week (I've been heard singing "Calgon, take me away" one too many times this week)
Our plans are so up in the air, we don't even know beyond tomorrow what is happening. We'll keep ya posted but for now I thought I'd tantalize you with a couple "before" and "during" shots as we face the final frontier.
Same window during:
Almost Done:
Couldn't resist sharing this of our #1 assistant. He was so proud of his tape measure hung onto his belt.
No comments:
Post a Comment