Every year, Aynsley & Tristan's school has
Book Character Day
The kids and teachers get to dress up
as one of their favorite book characters!
It's fun !
I was curious what the kids
would say when I asked what they wanted to be....
right away Tristan told me Brown Bear.
This came as no surprise - as I've mentioned before,
one of his favorite reads is
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
As for Ayns- she was determined to be
Pochahontas
I think she was inspired by the big {turkey?} feather
that she found at Ag-Venture earlier in the week.
So we made it happen.
(Thank you, Aunt Donna, for helping!)
Ever seen a brown bear with a long lion-like tail?
He didn't even seem to notice...
And pretty {pretty serious, that is} Pochahontas:
Once she got in costume,
she became ultra stoic...
she said that's how the Indians look.
{Tristan commented that Indians
have brown faces and therefore
Aynsley could not be Indian.
But Daddy assured him
-using his best Indian vernacular-
"she is pale face indian girl"
How 'bout one smile?...
Headed in to school:
Aynsley with her classmate Jacob:

No comments:
Post a Comment