Wednesday, November 11, 2009

- It's Time -

Don't you think?

For What?

For a Blog Give-a-Way!!!!!

It's been a while! Let's have some Fall fun!

I found these cuties in my mom's store - Kelley's Florist & Gifts - and they leaped into my arms screaming Give Us Away to One Lucky Blog Follower!! So here we are!

Couldn't you just gobble 'em up they're so cute?

So here's the deal. Simply leave a comment including your name (and email if you're a newbie to the blog) AND one thing you are especially thankful for this season. I can't *wait* to read all about the blessings you list !!
I'll leave this open for one week and next Wednesday night I'll have my man draw a random number to select the winning comment. Then one of you will have these birds to keep your Thanksgiving table company!
Listen up...here's a bonus!
Mom's shop has plenty of goodies for Thanksgiving decor but what I wanted to tell you is that she has DECKED THE HALLS! with Christmas goodies. And talk about gifts galore!-you could put a dent in your shopping list! I was in there today and had to stick my hands in my pockets to keep from picking up treasures! So...if you stop in her shop and take a gander, I'll let you post a comment TWICE! That's right...you'll get two entries into the drawing simply by visiting Kelley's within the next week! Just let me know about your visit in your comment.
So ......tell me.....
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR ?

10 comments:

Ashley Weber said...

What a neat blog, Heidi! I am thankful for my 17 year old that in the midst of her pain ministers to me with words of wisdom only God could have instilled in her. I am thankful that despite my poor example at times, her heart is gripped by God. She is a pure example of God's grace, beauty, humor, compassion, confidence, boldness, and love for humanity. I have raised a daughter I want to be more like. So thankful! :)

Cperez06 said...

Heidi, your blog is amazing! What an awesome way to chronicle your family's life and times. Great tips and ideas too.

I am thankful for being able to wake up everyday knowing that God loves me and has a plan for my life. With all of the day to day struggles and chaos, I can always turn to God and know that there are reasons for everything. It's all part of his plan. I am also thankful for my family. My husband and my girls are my life.

Cperez06 said...

Oops...forgot to mention, I was in your Mom's store Kelley's Florist and Gifts recently and I was so amazed by all of the wonderful holiday goodies. I just love all of the great gift ideas. I will be going more often to see all the new items she puts out and to pick up a few Christmas presents. Not to mention that your Mom is a sweetheart.

The Stivender Family said...

so cute!! can't wait to get back into your mom's shop. i am looking at my pumpkin turkey (turkey parts that you stick into a real pumpkin) right now. august loves that his head bobbles around!

Heidi S said...

I am thankful that, for the most part, I have found contentment in my life. I've been blessed with so much and can't thank God enough!

Spencer Girl said...

Hey Heidi, Of course I read your blog! I am thankful for. . .my God, my husband, my kids, my family (especially my parents for letting us live with them for 5 months), my bestest friends who I'm with right now. Love ya!

Creating with the Kecks said...

I am thankful for family. I have been blessed with a wonderful large extended family that is always there for us.
Your blog is, as always, very cute.

The Revell Family said...

Awww, the plump turkeys are cute and surely represent how I'll feel after I fill up my belly this Thanksgiving! I am thankful for my life in general. After losing some precious people that I hold near and dear these past couple of years, it truly makes me appreciate all that I have....my health, my family, my God, the list goes ON and ON!

Robyn said...

those turkeys are so cute .... I could just GOOBLE them up! I am thankful for the energy and health of all THREE of my kids, thankful for the baby that I did not know I needed but has been a source of such great joy and completeness, the patience and examples of graciousness from my husband, the kindness of my friends who are stress reducers instead of stress enducers (who plan such nice things and then allowed me to miss out of them to keep me from getting stressed), my parents and in-laws who are such awesome and helpful grandparents, my church family, oh...the list could go on and on...

Robyn said...

Gobbbbbbble them up...not goooble them up! :-)