Tuesday, November 10, 2009


If you haven't yet discovered {in}courage, you're in for a treat.
It's a website started earlier this year by a group of Christian women
who were inspired to create a place for women to be...
well....
encouraged.
I would not begin to describe their journey or what {in}courage is all about- I would not do it any justice at all. Here's a brief snippet I grabbed from the site - part of a description of what they've tried to create:

"When we asked ourselves what kind of place we were building, we finally came to see it as a bit like a beach house. You can put your sandy, dirty feet on the coffee table, laugh late into the night with friends, and also hear God’s voice clearer than perhaps anywhere else. Life just feels more vibrant and real, as if you’ve stumbled upon a glimpse of heaven and it’s nothing like you ever imagined but everything you’d always hoped."


You'll have to go see for yourself - read their stories, check out the talented list of writers, be amazed by the artisans and business-women...go there and be blessed!

Go there and be In-couraged.

That's my 2 Thumbs Up Tip for this week!

1 comment:

Heidi S said...

Beautiful face lift to the blog! I love it too!