Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Comment #4 takes the prize - a custom-made Christmas CD.
Congratulations to my sister, Caitlin, author of Comment #4.
So.....Caity, what's gonna be on your CD? She listed Dominick the Christmas Donkey as being a favorite of hers but I'm pretty sure I DON'T have that in my Christmas Music Library. :-(
Caity, what on earth is Dominick the Christmas Donkey? And really, are you for real?
So Cait, email me, and let me know some of your holiday faves ...country? rock 'n roll? classics?
Hoor-ah!
And remember readers.....
♫"Have a Holly Jolly Christmas, and when you walk down the street, say hello to friends you know, and everyone you meet." ♫

1 comment:

Sarah said...

O M GOSH!!! how funny! we've been playing Christmas music at our office and my office buddy ALWAYS sings and gets happy when the donkey song comes on, SO needless to say I've been teasing her because I'd never heard that song either! haha