Monday, December 21, 2009



Well...normally it's an adventure. This year, the adventure part will come after Christmas. But we celebrated just the same. It was a great weekend with family. Lots of laughter and plenty of play!

Here is Gran explaining to Aynsley just what is in store for the first of the year.....
We're ALL going to Disney World! Gran and Pop sprung for annual passes for Aynsley and Tristan and for the rest of us to go and stay for the weekend. We are all looking forward to going as a family --it will be an adventure!


Berkley loved his gift from us....

An Easy Bake Oven from Caity - I am soooo excited about this! I never had one as a kid so I look forward to testing it out! Good idea Caity!
AJ & T Man
Part of the Head Christmas Adventure Weekend always includes construction of a ginger bread house (or two) and this year was no different...
And check this out!!!!
It's called a gigiball and it is cool!


The gigiball is an adventure all by itself!

No comments: