Tis the Season! Two reasons for our excitement:
1. This is the first fruit off our special key lime tree. Why is it special you ask?
It's a long story but the short of it is that its ancestor is a key lime tree from Ramon, owner of "The Rusty Anchor" in Key West. Pie anyone??
2. We have been anxiously awaiting the ripening of these pineapples. Are they not the most beautiful plump specimens you have seen? The picture does not do them justice. And I just know that they will be fine tasting pineapples, ya'll. Just for fun, I went back to this time last year in my photo library and guess what I found...pics of one of last year's crop. So, I included that pic too.
Last year:
3 comments:
HI there!
I found you blog via someone else's whose a friend with someone else... you know what I mean? I haven't talked to you in years and your family is beautiful! I hope you are doing great!
Jo
Hey Jo Jo...leave me your email address so I can communicate!
weiss.joanna@gmail.com
Post a Comment