Thursday, June 5, 2008

What could be worse?

Blog readers- I know my blog has been rather boring lately-no new material, but I've been delayed in blogging lately for 2 reasons: 1. b/c life has been so riduculous in the last 7 days-there has been something major happening every single day, some days it's two or more major activities -i.e. church Supper Club, end of school programs, graduation parties, a wedding, Tristan's bday party, packing and traveling for vacation- and 2. here we are on vacation and I'M SICK! And not just feeling poorly either. I've started antibiotics and hopefully will be on the mend before vacation is totally over. I was laying (more like moaning) in bed this morning early and thought "what could be worse than being sick on vacation." {for you serious types, know that I'm being funny here and I know there are lots of worse things that could happen to me but you know what I mean.} I drug myself off the couch and thought I'd take a look at the land of the living online and see if it perked my energy--the daily happenings on my friends' blogs have inspired me to feel better. So far, that mind over matter thing hasn't worked -I've been trying all week, convincing myself that I could beat it-but I haven't given up hope. Had I been feeling better, I'd have been blogging with pictures of all the aforementioned activities of my family in the last week, plus some of the fun on "vacation". So maybe I'll be up to speed soon and I'll update with some pics...

1 comment:

Spencer Girl said...

Sorry you've been sick on vacation-definitely not cool. Hope you are feeling better.