Happy Anniversary to us! Rod and I have been reminiscing all week about this day 6 years ago. As I'm sure a lot of you do, every year as our anniversary nears, we like to pull out the wedding album, remember and share all the little details of that special day. A few weeks ago our friends Robyn & Paul had their anniversary and they shared some of their wedding pics on her blog. Very clever idea --she inspired me --and so as Rod and I have been looking through our pics this week, I pulled out a few to share here.
There are many, many wonderful memories of that day. One of them is pictured below. I am fortunate that my mom is a master florist and the flowers at our wedding were like no other. I had a very few special requests - one: I wanted a simple bouquet of fresh Lily of the Valley. My mother went to great lengths to have it flown in just for me. I can very vividly remember the smell of the it. Intoxicating. That bouquet lasted for weeks!
He is still up to these antics:
:-)
God lead us to each other and has blessed us with 6 fantastic years together. We feel very thankful. A lesson we are learning: savor the moments as they come.
To the Lifelong Honeymoon!





1 comment:
Happy Anniversay! Love the wedding pictures.
Post a Comment