This week has been vacation Bible school at our church - God's Power Lab was the theme this year - and we have had a blast! I run the snack station -- a.k.a. "Test Tube Treats"- and I felt like one of the kids myself as I played the part of a Chef Scientist as you'll see below.
Aynsley and Tristan really had fun. Tristan told me daily that his favorite part is the music. Aynsley's of course is the snacks, she takes after her momma. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How may I just ask...have you had time to blog this week...this the first time I have sat down to even look at everyone's happenings - I feel so far behind in BLOG world...
Yeah VBS. I'm sooooo glad I was finally able to experience VBS. . .well, three days of it at least. By the way I met your cousin, Donna and even learned a few things from her in the process!
Post a Comment