Friday, May 23, 2008

Date Day/Movie Review

Rod and I were big fans of the Indiana Jones series...children of the 80's that we are. We, like lots of movie buffs out there, were pretty excited for the long awaited sequel - it opened yesterday so we headed to check it out. (For the record, neither of us have attended a movie screening on opening day so when Rod said he absolutely wanted to see it on the big screen, I jumped on it and decided it should be a date day! ) Off we went. If I could download the theme music for this post, I would, so you'd get the full effect. if you're an Indie fan, it's probably already playing in your head. A lot of the buzz I've heard about this movie centers around Ford's age --I think he's like 65 or so - everyone has been curious about the stunts and what age his character would be. It was well done. Just what you'd expect -full of suspense, action and great affects. As sequels go, it's at the top of the list. You can expect a suprise or two...I won't give it away...but it would do you good to have an Indie marathon before viewing the newest release. :-) You might see old characters revisited!

1 comment:

Spencer Girl said...

Oh my husband is going to be so jealous! We even consider coming off the island to see it this weekend. We're going to have to make a point to go!