Monday, May 19, 2008

A Woman With A Drill

That's what I've been this morning. Tristan and I have been on a project mission today. And he is quite the screw holder. Plus he informs me every 5 minutes that "I am a good helper, Momma". Tis true. Before this morning, I had all my aprons hanging on a single hook in my kitchen/pantry hallway. It was getting to be too much...you nearly knocked one off every time you walked through. So, I had an idea! (This always scares my husband) I decided to display the aprons all along the wall, using them as decor as well as spreading them out so I can actually pull one off without the entire collection falling to the floor. (As a side note, this could be a sign that I need to not purchase anymore...nah, that couldn't be) I went to one of my very favorite stores, Anthropologie, where they sell lots of cool hooks of every kind and sort. God must've been in on the project b/c I found seahorses!!! You guys know that everything "sea/island-ish" is my thing. So, take a look at the new hallway. I even got the little cook around here her own hook...her aprons were taking up space too!


No comments: