I just read over my last post. Goodness, I sounded desperate. I was. :-) If I'd only known the next day would be worse! But God is good, all the time, and the phrase "this too shall pass" held truth once again. I've been hearing rumblings of complaints.....apparently, my blog readers have been disappointed as they check daily and don't find any new posts. My apologies! You probably figured out that last week I was trying to survive and I'm sure you readers couldn't take many more posts like my last one...it was plain pathetic. I appreciate all the encouraging emails and calls I received -they brightened my days !
Other updates:
Other updates:
Aynsley's eye is new & improved. I'll spare the gruesome details but after the area was lanced, the eyelid improved exponentially. She is still on oral antibiotics and still using the antibiotic drops but it looks almost 100% and we are very grateful that God worked it out. It was very painful for her and we were anxious for days about the whole situation.
As life goes, there are new challenges abounding this week around here and the office - computers catching viruses and FLDOH drop-ins (hello mold!) but perhaps since we had
practice last week, we're up for it! A positive and thankful attitude can cure just about anything! I know what you're thinking....where was that attitude last Monday, right?
Anyway, as you could expect, the intensely busy weekend provided much bloggable material. And I am pleased that most of my family are tuned in to bloggable moments now...I think you all look forward to seeing your smiling faces on my site! It's fun, isn't it!
I have much to share of the weekend so look forward to lots of posts over the next few days.
So as not keep you in suspense, racing day was AWESOME! Details to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment