This is the funniest thing to me...the only person who might also appreciate it with a hearty laugh is my wacky dad! As with most grocery stores, in our local Publix bakery, they give the kids a free cookie when they visit. Each time the kid gets a cookie, you get your little card punched and when it's full, you throw it in the bin for a monthly drawing. The winner of the drawing gets a big cookie, custom made by the wonderfully nice Publix bakers. Well, guess what --this month, we won! As exciting as that was in and of itself, when I picked up the cookie, I had both kids with me and the lady said to Aynsley "here you go, Heidi, congratulations!" --she fully thought Aynsley was me since I had written (in haste) "Heidi" on the cookie card before throwing it in. Apparently, you're supposed to put the child's name on it...the lady was visibly offended that she had iced my name on the cookie and not Aynsley's name. The whole thing cracked me up b/c as she was chastising me, all I kept thinking was "this is sooooo bloggable!" So, you can see the cookie cake too....and I must say, it is delicious!
!
No comments:
Post a Comment