Monday, May 19, 2008

Digi-Scrapbooking Projects

This post is for my scrappy sisters. Robyn challenged us to use the SMJ Flower Stand Bracket Album a while back and I just took her up on it. Here is the finished project...I also included a pix of a badge album I made for Aynsley - I used the new SMJ Twirl badge album and it was SOOO easy and fun. Just took a couple hours. I titled it "My Momma Loves Me Because..." and it's filled with pix of she and I and notes on the many many reasons why she is loved. She has toted it around with her ever since I gave it to her and seems to like it a lot. Very fun! Heidi S- I heard about your tin project....I'm dying to see pix of it...I hope you took some to share!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Heidi...That bracket album is GORGEOUS! I am SO TOTALLY IMPRESSED! My problem is not lack of ideas (unfortunetely)...it is lack of sitting still to get something done! You have been a very diligent worker...What great heirlooms! Did you cut out flowers to give the album pages a 3D look??? What a way to go above & beyond! I agree on the album badge - can something so cute be any easier??? What simple gift ideas! I can not wait to be home this summer to create...create...create! We need to have some colletive creative collaboration days!

BuckeyeNP said...

ok ok, give me the Digi scrapbooking gist in 50 words or less...I love what you made, and I don't even know what it is. I've been sticking with manual (is that what it's called? Analog? 20th century?) scrapbooking but feel like I could love digi - if I understood it. I used to think it stayed on the computer, but it obviously does not - you actually produced a tangible product. So now I'm confused again. If you get a second, bring me up to speed.

Secondly - Loved the aprons and as always the kid pics. :)

Heidi said...

Ernie- email me so I can communicate with you. Mine is heididavisesq@embarqmail.com

Robyn said...

I Love the new island feel...what a great theme....you know me...I am all about THEMES! Gotta love Buffet in the background! I'll come visit next time I feel I need a "getaway"...

Heidi S said...

All I can say is...WOW! I love your little albums and now feel the distinct need to download the kits to make them! Beautiful!

I also love the way you updated and have given me an "island feel."

Spencer Girl said...

Love the albums. . .love the new look! Definitely going to have to try the bracket album.