For the adults? A kid-free weekend with a trip to St. Pete Beach for my cousin Kelley's wedding. Along the way....shopping, Star$, dining, and plenty of good conversation. Did I mention it was kid-free?
For the littles? A trip to Gran and Pop's - complete with donuts, chocolate milk, Sea World, trick-or-treating, pumpkin pickin' and carving, and Berkley overload.
Like I said....Fun Times for Everyone!
Here are some pics:
For the littles? A trip to Gran and Pop's - complete with donuts, chocolate milk, Sea World, trick-or-treating, pumpkin pickin' and carving, and Berkley overload.
Like I said....Fun Times for Everyone!
Here are some pics:
Me and The Groom:
Me and My Man:
Tedious carving by the boys:
And Tristan showing how it all works to Berkley
(aka Broccoli).
AJ & Sarah...he is STILL talking about chasing Berkley
Sunday night we were all back together again Home Sweet Home
-and we lit 'em up-
Great job on the carving guys! The kids had a blast!
{Sarah-thanks for taking pictures of all the fun!}



1 comment:
i like your black sheer shirt that you wore to the wedding ; )
Post a Comment