OK, readers...I need some suggestions!!!!!!!!
We're only in the second full month of school and I'm in need of some new ideas for my kids' lunchboxes. Can you offer any advice? Surely you have made a lunch or two!? Whether you've created a yummy packable for your own lunchbox or you did for your kids' boxes many years ago --> you've got ideas, I know! Share it!
For example:
My friend Robyn turned me on to this idea and it has become a real hit with my kiddos. She inspired me to make ham and cheese (or whatever!) skewers instead of ham and cheese sandwiches. They love it! {Robyn, I also tried your turkey sausage idea for these but my two didn't go for it.}
So what'd'ya say ?
What's 4 Lunch?
1 comment:
i've been thinking on this one. in honor of the upcoming holiday here are some cute ideas:
http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/10/easy-halloween-party-food.html
hope you and your kiddos enjoy!
Post a Comment