This last week, the boys took off to Alabama
to enjoy bow season and have a bit of boy time.
That left Ayns and I to fin for ourselves. We managed :-)
I was very conscious to not have the camera
out at every turn and just enjoy our time together...
& enjoy we did - we had such a fun week!
I did manage to get a few pics and so did the boys ....
Aynsley has become quite the shopper - she found
several items that "Daddy and Bub just have to have".
Of course, she also picked up a
few new flowery headbands
in J.Crew for herself....
We spent a lot of time coloring and gluing....
and enjoying hot cocoa on the deck during that brief cool snap.
Well, let's be honest.... she enjoyed hot cocoa
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
look at the size of that carp !!!!
Processing deer:
I snapped this when Aynsley ran out to greet Daddy-
she could barely wait 'till his truck stopped
Back home together.
{I think I'm gonna frame this one
so I can look at it when they're back to bickering




No comments:
Post a Comment