On this Tuesday, I have spent the last hour or so
raging war in my shower.
The Enemy?
Rust
If your water is even remotely as bad as mine,
then you are gonna get your $'s worth from Everyday Life today.
& if you have already been using this product - lemme' hear an Amen!
There are a ton of rust stain removers on the shelves.
I assure you that none of them work as quickly as this one.
I know this because many of them have
taken up permanent residence beneath my sink after one use
that proved them to be ineffective.
Today's 2-Thumbs Up Tip:
Iron Out
and get the iron out! :-)
You can get it at practically any grocery or hardware store.
Extra tip: Make sure you wear
some sort of re-breather or nasal protector


2 comments:
My mom uses that stuff all the time. You can also put a little in your white clothes if the water stains them in the washer and this eleminates the stains.
Yes...I had had to use this is my washing machine. Good Stuff.
Post a Comment