Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Why the picture of the shelf?

Because beneath that arrow is supposed to be laying my ipod, right beside my sunglasses and my watch - easily accessible for me to grab on my way out to run. Only it's been turning up missing a lot lately. Why? .....


Little Miss Sunshine has taken a liking to Momma's tunes and keeps swiping my ipod!
She'll plug in the earphones and walk around the house doing her thing - coloring, dancing, playing with dolls- while singing away in her own little world. A couple days ago, she came through the kitchen singing LOUDLY the words "scary old sister" over and over. I couldn't IMAGINE what song on my ipod said scary old sister! After all, the playlist she was listening to was 95% contemporary Christian music. ????? I was stumped.
So I grabbed the ear piece and listened in.....
Boy did I have a good laugh when I discovered what the actual song was!
It isn't "scary old sister", it's "ster-e-o system"..as in TobyMac's "Boomin' Out Your Stereo System" ! Ha! In case you're unfamiliar with the song...I added it to my blog playlist here so turn on your speakers and see if you hear "scary old sista' ".
Yesterday when I went in to make her bed, it seemed appropriate that her favorite fairy would be listening to music via her own Hello Kitty "ipod". I told Aynsley that the fairy had been singing scary old sista while she was at school! She didn't find it nearly as funny as I did. :-)

No comments: