You know that question ..."If you were banished to a deserted island, what are the three things you would absolutely have to take with you"...
Well, in my top 3 would be the focus of today's "2 Thumbs Up Tuesday".
Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
To say it is a staple in my household would probably be an understatement. All four of us love it and easily give it 2 Thumbs Up. My children each have their own tubes and use it daily. Rod and I have tubes of it stashed in our vehicles, at our desks, in the kitchen junk drawer, you name it. This stuff has caused minor scuffles in our house due to one of us swiping another's tube! This past Christmas, Santa even brought Rod his very own case of Burt's Bees and he was a happy camper. It's a natural product that is good for your lips and with its peppermint tingle that lingers, it give you a pep in your step!
To Burt, and his bees!

3 comments:
I totally agree...Burt's Bees is the best chapstick ever! I always make sure to have some on hand and normally freak out when I can't find mine. People always laugh at me b/c I just can't use any other chapstick! Oh well, they just don't know what they're missing : )
Whoa! My heart skipped a beat when I clicked on your new blog look! It's great! How did you do it??????
I want to hear all about it tomorrow night!
Burt's Bees!! Three varieties (two of the color choices and one pure moisture option) along with 4 other lip glosses in my "lip gloss" zippie reside within my purse. This is so sad but my mood dictates my lip moisturizer choice and I do like to have options :) I laughed out loud at that blog! Good one!
Post a Comment