Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not so "cool" but I can follow directions...

My old pal Erin has "tagged" me. Right up front, ya'll, I'll admit the truth. I had to read her post three times before I understood what "tagged" meant. Guess I'm not as hip as I thought I was. Anyway, she posted a cool little game on her blog and "tagged" me to continue it...so here goes.
"The Rules"
1. Go the 6th picture folder and pick the 6th picture.
2. Post and wax nostalgic about said photo.
3. Tag some peeps.


This pic was taken in early January 2007. It's the T man trying to cuddle with Jack Dog who was "just not that into him". Poor Jack had to endure many a forced cuddles as T, since birth, has just wanted to be his friend. Jack is finally coming around and will actually sit on T's lap occasionally. Ya can't blame him...after all...you see whose bed T has invaded in this picture. And the look on Jack's face says it all...."Get off, you stinkin' kid!".

Thanks for allowing me a little walk down memory lane. Now........I tag.......Heidi S., Angie, Robyn and Bonny. Now go and post forth with....

No comments: