Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Celebration All Day Long

Ready for the days' festivities...
Got a few shots before church:
















My girls:

And then....


My family's been doing our Easter thing for more years than I've been alive I think. A serious feast complete with Papa's ribs, swamp cabbage, and every side dish you can imagine. And then to work off all that good food is an egg hunt complete with a hidden money egg (though I think that part is rigged!) :-)
Here's Papa serving up-


We were missing only a few this year...


Aynsley picked one of Granny Pete's hibiscus for me-


Lake Time-


Work Time-



Play Time-



3 comments:

Heidi S said...

Looks like the perfect Easter day!

The Revell Family said...

That little Tristan is a handsome fella! He looks so grown up!

Robyn said...

Great shots with your new camera...You certainly do have two cute little things to take pictures of!