But only because it was the wise thing to do. Really.
When we were down south on Thursday, we dropped off our boat to have the dive platform finally put on. It's something we've had on our to-do list since we bought the boat nearly 2 years ago. So today we had to go back to pick it up. Now it was only smart, since we were going to be down there anyway, and with the boat, that we go out on the water. Don't you think?
Guess you could say that we don't need much of an excuse.
Saw an interesting sight on the way down this morning. Before you scroll down, realize that it might be tough to look at depending on how squemish you are....
Ok, back to the new addition. Here's Aynsley testing it out. Works like a dream.
Did a little exploring and found this way cool tree. She is in her own little world collecting shells and doing her thing.
I had hoped to get a neat shot of them with this backdrop...wouldn't you know that T would turn on his silliness - though it wasn't what I had in mind, I think it's turned out to be one of my favorites.
We came prepared today with boogey boards in hand. Thanks, Miss Christine, for loaning us a couple to test them out. They passed. :-) Never know....the Easter Bunny might have gotten a good idea for their baskets....
Everybody got a turn....

2 comments:
Hey! Looks like you guys have had an awesome spring break. It stinks that tomorrow is back to the real world! I have a question for your green thumb?!? Are there any tricks to growning cilantro? I seem to be able to keep all my other herbs alive, but the cilantro plants hate to see me buying them. I guess they know their fate.
I called Ethan over to look at the picture of the gator so I could explain to him this is why mommy does not want you playing in the road. :-)
He has asked me numerous times to see the picture of the "bloddy crocodile"!
RHV
Post a Comment