Saturday, April 18, 2009

Speaking of babies....

...I was feelin' a little rusty yesterday. Thank you to my friend Sandi for letting me watch over her little one while she was out and about taking a break from her 3 boys! I guess it is like riding a bike in that it all does come back to you but I laughed at myself more than once at the little things I had "forgotten" about newborns. It was refreshing to have him for a couple hours.... the tiny-ness of a baby. And it reminded me of the wonder in it all - God is pretty talented.

Here is Aynsley holding him (taken about 10 days ago) - I was AMAZED at how natural she seemed with him...this was her very first time holding a newborn and it was as if she's been mommy-ing forever the way she "shhh'd" him and held him close. Very cool.



& just in case any of you readers might be wondering...
No, we are not planning to have a third. :-)


No comments: