Friday, April 3, 2009

Day Four

What would Spring Break be without a little beach action?


It was a super windy day and rough on the water. But those big swells made for excellent body surfing and we had such fun! More about our day....


I never tire of spotting these beautiful creatures...

I included this pic because this is so Jack - a truly Salty Dog. This is his "spot" on the bow and he rides it out, ears in the wind, no matter what. I am always amazed at his agility and determination. He has yet to have fallen off the boat, even in rough water.

This is the before shot...notice no sand castle. The architects are busy at work...

And here's the after. Well, I guess it's not fair to say after...we continued to work on it before we packed up to move to another spot but not before Aynsley cautioned us- "Mom, what about our castle?..what if somebody comes along and steps on it?"



Jack wanted in on the action. We're going to have to get him a boogy board.


Freshly showered (thanks Stephens family!) and tuckered out, we headed to load up.



A good day, indeed.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love the pic of Rod lifting them over the waves!! Really cute. I'm glad you guys got away to the beach. Looks like fun:)