At some point in time, my kids started referring to Saturday as "Play Day". They're right...we try to play as much as possible on Saturdays (for that matter, we try to play as much as we can period) and that's definitely what yesterday was --full of play.
Nannie & Poppie have been gone to Alabama for a while so we went over to their house to spruce up the yard so they wouldn't have so much to do when they returned this week. For Tristan, riding the big mower defines play so he was like a pig in mud.
I admit I was also like that proverbial pig as I played with my new toy...I probably took nearly 200 pictures throughout the day. Here are some of those shots....
check out this massive oak that is COVERED in confederate jasmine....in bloom, there are few things more spectacular ...
Running hay bales....

1 comment:
Oooh...I LOVE confederate jasmine. We planted some in a few corners of our fence several weeks ago with the hope that it will overtake and give us the feeling of privacy in the backyard as well as making it seem sort of secret garden-ish.
Looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment