Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day Three

Two highlights of Day Three, Spring Break 2009.

First thing in the morning, I announced...."Guess what Mommy has in store for a Spring Break surprise today?"

I could not have made their day any more than when I said ...."A trip to....

NANNIE & POPPIE'S HOUSE!"


So highlight #1 is a good visit with my mom-in-love and sister-in-love. While us big girls sat around and chatted, the kids ate endless amounts of corn chips, cheeze-its, gummies, and whatever else they found while rummaging in Nannie's pantry. It's one of their favorite pastimes. Lots of play, lots of fun.

Highlight #2.
Girl time with my best gals.
Chinese take out, coffee & chocolate cake, chatting, laughing, staying up 'till the early morning hours....oh what fun! Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with girlfriends who are fun, inspiring, creative, silly and Godly! Boy does it make life so much sweeter.


No comments: