Monday, May 11, 2009

After School Baking

For Aynsley's birthday, Aunt Jennie and Addie got her a set of princess cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma Kids. They are so cute!

So today we thought we'd try them out and make ourselves a sugary treat. Here we go....

Thanks to the help of auto shoot, we captured our baking on film. {Aynsley took this cookie cutting thing seriously and did not appreciate my goofiness as you can tell from her face while I'm clowning around. She sternly said..."Mom, you're being silly! We need a cookie sheet!" }

Wish I could say our version turned out like the ones pictured above but let's just say they were tasty even though we couldn't tell the glass slipper from the crown.
Yum! Thanks Aunt Jennie & Addie - next time, you guys need to join us for a sweet princess experience!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

you fooled me...I thought that top pick was yours...I was about to pick up the phone and tell you that you needed to go into the business....but crowns that look like shoes make a much better story...and I am sure much better memories!

RHV