Friday, May 22, 2009


4 comments:

The Stivender Family said...

can i come? erin

Spencer Girl said...

Really, how much room do you have for stow-aways? Have Fun!

Robyn said...

Have a great time...hope the weather cooperates...if not, what is the down side??? stuck inside with a good book....and of course your hubby!

P.S. I love that kit!

Sarah said...

I thought I'd FINALLY do it.. I always wanted to since I have SO MANY pictures...BUT was hesitant that it might be silly since I don't have kiddies...BUT oooooh well I have Andrew and Berkley and friends..haha.

I check your blog almost daily, SO now you can see pics of what's going on with us!

Sorry I couldn't be in Debary to photograph the weekend with T and A, I think it's a first..haha. But, I had a great time in Miami wtih my girlfriends.

Look out for more posts! : ) Miss yall! And thanks for the thank you notes, super cute pics Aynsley drew.